Our cargo control section offers a comprehensive line of load binders, ratchet straps, and related hardware for all the rigorous demands of the transportation and hauling industry. Of the many materials from which tie downs can be made, synthetic web ratchet tie downs and chain are the most common materials. Web tie downs are available in nylon and polyester configurations of various widths and strengths. Similarly, chains are available in variable sizes and grades to compensate for various applications.
All ratchet straps tie downs feature a heavy duty ratcheting device and durable nylon or polyester webbing. Horizon Cable Service offers ratchet strap tie downs with variable individual leg lengths, web widths and end fittings to cover all applications and requirements. Ratchet straps are available with 1" - 4" webbing and multiple end fitting options.
- Lever Type Load Binders allow for quicker application of load and provides the user more control in binding and releasing. The lever arm allows for more take up when binding greater loads.
- Ratchet Type Load Binders are constructed of a heavy duty steel and allow for infinite adjustment with continuous take up. Short reach hooks also aid in maximum take up.
- Folding Handle Ratchet Load Binders are built to accomodate either grade 70 transport chain or grade 80 alloy chain tie downs. The folding handle keeps the mechanism out of the way after the load is secure and can be locked in place with a long shanked lock.
- Grade 43 chain features both high tensile strength and resistance to wear needed by modern hauling, heavy duty trucking, farm, and construction use.
- Grade 70 chain is designed specifically to provide a light, yet strong chain for binding, tie downs, towing and construction use.
- Grade 80, Grade 100, and Grade 120 alloy chain is manufactured specifically for overhead lifting and applications which demand a combination of minimum weight and high working load limits.
Related Hardware for our cargo control consists of cam buckles, E track, various styles of hooks, ratchet buckles, winches for flat bed trailers and winch bars for your total one source supplier for any transportation or hauling requirements.