Cargo Control Warnings
- Never use “Cheater Bars” with chain binders.
- Never use cargo control hardware that is bent, cracked, broken or defective in any way.
- Never exceed the Working Load Limit (WLL) of any product or assembly.
- Never over load or create a top heavy load which creates an unstable trailer.
- Inspect products before each use.
- Never repair or splice synthetic webbing.
- Never use synthetic webbing if it is melted, charred, punctured, snagged, broken, worn, cut or has any other visual defect.