- Top washer has the following features:
- The Working Load Limit and Recommended Torque value are permanently stamped into each washer.
- Washer is color coded for easy identification: Red - UNC thread.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2-1/2 times Working Load Limit.
- Bolt specification is an Alloy socket head cap screw to ASTM A 574.
- All threads listed are UNC. Illustration shows meaning of each dimension given.
- BOLT SIZE IDENTIFICATION: The size of the bolt will be stated as in the drawing below.
Ultimate Load is 5 times the Working Load Limit.
** Ultimate Load is 4.5 times the Working Load Limit for 7000# Hoist Ring when tested in 90 degree orientation.
† Long Bolts are designed to be used with soft metal (i.e., aluminum) workpiece. While the long bolts may also be used with ferrous
metal (i.e.,steel & iron) workpiece, short bolts are designed for ferrous workpiecesonly.
‡ Bolt specification is an Alloy socket head cap screw to ASTM A 574.
# Hex head bolt used on Frame 8 (100,000lb.) Hoist Ring.
Mobile Load Testing Services and Inspections
We offer inspections and mobile proof test services for product verification, break testing, and load testing to ensure compliance for all hoist rings we sell. Our mobile proof test services are available throughout the United States. In addition to our mobile load testing services we have stationary test beds to service Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Wyoming, North Dakota, New Mexico and all surrounding areas.