- Basket is cast steel.
- Wedge socket terminations have an efficiency rating of 80% based on the catalog strength of XXIP wire rope.
- Individually magnetic particle inspected.
- Pin diameter and jaw opening allows wedge and socket to be used in conjunction with open swage and spelter sockets.
- Secures the tail or “dead end”of the wire rope to the wedge,thus eliminates loss or “Punch out”of the wedge.
- Eliminates the need for an extra piece of wire rope,and is easily installed.
- The TERMINATOR™ wedge eliminates the potential breaking off of the tail due to fatigue.
- The tail,which is secured by the base of the clip and the wedge,is left undeformed and available for reuse.
- Utilizes standard Red U-Bolt wire rope clip.
- Standard S-421 wedge socket can be retrofitted with the new style TERMINATOR™ wedge.
- Available with Bolt,Nut,and Cotter Pin.