- Top washer has the following features:
- The Working Load Limit and Recommended Torque value are permanently stamped into each washer.
- Washer is color coded for easy identification: Silver - Metric thread.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2-1/2 times Working Load Limit.
- Bolt specification is a Grade 12.9 Alloy socket head cap screw to Din 912. All threads listed are metric (ASME/ANSI B18.3.1m).
- Designed to be used with ferrous workpieceonly.
- BOLT SIZE IDENTIFICATION: The size of the bolt will be stated as in the drawing below. Illustration shows meaning of each dimension given.
*The tightening torque values shown are based upon threads being clean, dry and free of lubrication.
† Individually proof loaded to 2-1/2 times the Working Load Limit based on the 4:1 design factor.
‡ Bolt specification is a Grade 12.9 Alloy socket head cap screw to Din 912. All threads are metric (ASME/ANSI B18.3.1m).
Mobile Load Testing Services and Inspections
We offer inspections and mobile proof test services for product verification, break testing, and load testing to ensure compliance for all hoist rings we sell. Our mobile proof test services are available throughout the United States. In addition to our mobile load testing services we have stationary test beds to service Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Wyoming, North Dakota, New Mexico and all surrounding areas.